MANY more videos and tutorials about research are available at our Credo Instruct web site.
3. Go into the Canvas page that you want to place the link. Type in the text that you want your link to be called.
4.. Highlight the text and click on the link button in the editor. Paste in the permalink that you copied from EBSCO.
5. Click on the "Insert Link" button and your link is saved in your page.
6. Alternately, you can add a link to a Module by clicking the plus sign in the Module.
7. Click on External URL and paste link in box and add a name. Click on "Add item".
9. You now have a direct link to the video or tutorial in your Module.
**Remind students that they will need their pipeline username and password to see the article or book.